Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My cool cats...

What a week, Ryan was home with us this past week so we have had a blast. I had the beginning of the week off so the kids were in their glory with us both home. We really had a nice week, I had to work crazy hours the end of the week so that was a bummer, but I don't think the kids really minded because daddy was home.
We went to the splash park this morning. It was so much fun. Matthew found couple of boys a little older than he was to throw water on, so he was in heaven. Ellie was chillin on the playground nearby. I brought my camera only to figure out I left my memory card at home... silly mommy.
So when we got home the kids played a little outside. They were being crazy silly.


A quick kiss before a race down the driveway...


On your mark, get set..... go....

Hope your day is joyous. I'll catch ya tomorrow hopefully!

No comments: