Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wow Thursday Already!

Hello there....how time flies. Ellie's not feeling very well so we've spent a lot of time cuddled on the couch. Nice, but hard to get things done. My dear sweet Ryan has been working a couple of nights this week to save a little extra dough. It's nice that it's an option, but it's hard to have him gone all day and night! We were at Mimi's and Papi's this past weekend for mimi's birthday and their anniversary. Ryan and Matthew were all cuddled up, it was so sweet. I just love this pic of ry, usually he has a weird look on his face when I take his pics, but he's just nice a relaxed here. The funny part, that you can't see, is that Matthew had his hand up to the camera so that I couldn't get his picture. What a ham!


Mimi is a lot like my grammie was. She's always willing to drop everything and play. Ellie asks to read a book, or play a game, or just sit and snuggle, and Mimi is right there waiting. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful loving family. I attribute a lot of that to my parents. They worked so hard at everything, life, love, faith, you name it. What amazing people...still in love, and still married after 39 years! Love you mimi and papi! I just adored this picture, the sweet innocence of little hands, waiting, loving, trusting, resting. Well, my little one is calling. Time for more snuggles. Hope you have a blessed day!


No comments: