Monday, June 9, 2008

I have been given a gift....

well really two gifts....

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't cherish these two gifts. (there are days that I would like to give them back.... but only for a moment)

I think motherhood is one of the most amazing things, selfless, and amazing. You have these babes that God so lovingly entrusted you with, to love, to teach, to disipline. Their innocence is so sweet, everyday something new. When I look at them I can't help but think they are a little glimpse of heaven.

Matthew says to me today "mommy, when I grow up, I'm going to be a grown up right?" "Yes", I replied. "When my a grown up I'm going to cook for you all the time, we'll have lunch all day. Then after lunch we'll have marshmallows." Lunch all day sound mighty fine to me!


We broke out the 4.97 target clearance special pool this weekend. It was awesome, the kids love it. It's got a little slide, and a giraffe sprayer.....I'm jealous. My peonies decided to pop in the heat of the day, they have this sweet pure pink to them when they first bloom, then a day later they are almost white from the sun. Just when you think they can't bloom anymore they get even bigger. I love peonies....
As I looked closer...there were ladybugs all over my peonies....they were so cute!
Hope your day is full of life's little blessings!

No comments: