Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Monday!

Everyone loves a Harley riding chick right? Especially a 2 year old... This is my dare-devil, harley riding, sweet pea.... who would have thought for such a little thing she'd have such a wild streak in her? Look out for this one baby, she's gonna be T-r-o-u-b-l-e!


How was your weekend? We were so busy, finally sunday afternoon/ evening we got a chance to just chill together as a fam. The kids love it when we're all home together. It's so nice to just play. These are the seed we planted last weekend, they started to sprout with all the beautiful weather we've had. These are cantaloupe...I've never planted cantaloupe before, but I can only imagine how a fresh, sun ripened cantaloupe would be right out of the garden! The kids have had fun watching them grow. It's fun to see their little eyes light up when what was once a seed has sprouted into a little baby plant. What a miracle!
This is my sweet foxglove I planted right behind the garage...They remind me of little lizards with all their spots!

Hope you all have a happy day! Blessings to you all, hopefully I'll have more stamping for you tomorrow, i just got some goodies today!

No comments: