Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My first!

Finally, I join the bloggin world... What do you think?


I'll try to update daily (Maybe..) Card projects for stamping, family funnies, happenings in our crazy lives. Life goes by too fast, and we don't talk enough to the ones we love. So maybe just maybe in my own little way I can bring our worlds a little closer.


I'm not sure what to say today, and I've got tons to do for tomorrow nights stamping. So I'll leave you with a card....it's an oldie. But since I'm in stamping mode... it's all you get!
All Supplies from Stampin Up: Embrace Life Stamp Set ;Bayou Blue, Kraft, and Watercolor Papers; Watercolor wonder Crayons with aqua Painter; Timber Brown Stazon ; Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon.

2 comments:

Travels in Turkey said...

I like it, Laura! Love the pics and the fact that it's one page.... not much work for the reader. You did a nice job.

Of course, the music is a special touch! ;-)

Jeanne Shiao

Unknown said...

Your Grandma Ruby would be so happy to see her "Sunshine Girl" now. This is so fun...and symbolic of who YOU are...your love of family, your faith, and your creativity.
Love you,
Mima and Papa